Envision IT is expending very fast through its Development Centre in Melbourne to provide Oracle and MS .Net services to its customers. We are always looking for high calibre candidates to fill in opportunities that arrive.
Envision IT is equal opportunity employer. We encourage women, mums returning to work, mature candidates, and Overseas Qualified Professionals (OQPs) to apply. The job may involve sub-contracting to our customers or in-house development work. We abide by the ‘Employment of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people’ policy of the Government.
We believe in importance of knowledge and that with good knowledge, skills can be acquired easily. We therefore look forward to people with people with sound subject knowledge and inclination to learn and acquire skills necessary in allocated assignments. Please note all the candidates must be Australian Nationals or Permanent Residents or carry valid work visa.
No Smoking - Envision IT promotes healthy living and its constituents observe a strict No Smoking policy. Smoking is not allowed during work hours or during the break in between.
Work placement - We regularly intake Overseas Qualified professionals and new migrants undergoing OQP Programs and sometimes outside. Please contact us if you are a new migrant and looking for 4 weeks work-placement to assist you in finding a job.
Where are we? - Envision IT is located South East of Melbourne CBD conveniently close to public transport and Monash Freeway. Situated next to Syndal Station on Glen Waverley Line and Bus stop, it takes just about 40 Minutes from Melbourne CBD to our office. We offer best of working environment that makes our employees grow with us and find many more opportunities.
We offer a relaxed and encouraging work culture with plenty of opportunities to grow with us. Envision IT brand name stands for reliability and quality. All our associates deliver them.
Application Acknowledgement: Candidates applying and wishing to receive acknowledgement may please send applications with automated ‘read receipt’ through MS Outlook. We no longer acknowledge receipt of your resume’ in any other way. You are welcome to call and see if we have received your resume’. While calling, please be prepared for a long conversation.
In general, our requirements are for the following skills.
- Enthusiastic Salesperson with contacts in the government / Defence / industry to sell software/Product development, Specialised Programming and Third Party Application enhancement services.
- Engineers with experience in Oracle, Oracle Middleware, JD Edwards, databases
- With minimum 3 Years’ experience and proven skills in Microsoft .Net, VB.net Script, ASP, ADO, MS SQL, MS Access for an Intranet Based Project and upcoming requirements. Part-time, Migrants or Mature Professionals welcome to apply
- Professional Graphic designer, on job work / casual basis
- We are growing fast. We need an expert Sessional Trainer to conduct AutoCAD Training at Customer Site, provide support and consulting.
– Assignment Based.
- Opportunities exist for the work placement of Overseas Qualified Professionals (OQPs) and University students for Work placement.
Interested, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (03) 9886 7240